Cell: 074 407 6090
LESSON POLICY – 2018 MUSIC LESSONS
~ PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY ~
- Private piano and music theory lessons are either 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 60 minutes long.
- Pre-instrumental group lessons are 30 minutes long, and are specifically aimed at preschool-aged children.
- Private and individual piano lessons commence from 6 years of age.
- One lesson will be given per week. If desired by the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the pupil(s), more lessons per week may be arranged.
- Please try to give notice in advance, if you know that you or your child(ren) will be unable to make a lesson.
- Missed lessons will NOT be credited; they will be made up if notice of absenteeism is given.
- One month’s written notice is required for the termination of lessons.
- Fees will be discussed with the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the pupil(s), and invoices will be sent out EVERY MONTH.
- After twelve months, fees will be increased by 10%.
- PRICE LIST PER CHILD, FOR PRIVATE & INDIVIDUAL PIANO LESSONS:
~ 30 minute lesson: R220.00
~ 45 minute lesson: R310.00
~ 60 minute lesson: R390.00
- PRICE LIST PER CHILD, FOR PRE-INSTRUMENTAL GROUP LESSONS (PRESCHOOL-AGES):
~ 30 minute group lesson: R180.00
- Please consider the transport costs and usage of the teacher’s equipment.
- Fees are either payable in advance or per lesson, depending on the preference of the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the pupil(s).
- Fees are payable in cash, or via EFT. The teacher’s banking details will be on the invoice.
- Please remember to pay the teacher directly.
- Unpaid fees will result in the suspension of lessons.
- If fees have not been settled by the 15th of the month, lessons will be suspended.
- Please let me know if you are unable to settle your invoice upfront, so that we can discuss alternative arrangements.
- Please keep this policy in a safe place, so that you are able to refer to it when necessary.
- If you have any queries regarding the lessons, please do not hesitate to contact the teacher.